Santa Catarina Porto, Portugal
- Availability: 1 - 2 Bedrooms
- Price: From €368000
- Estimated Completion: Q2 2021
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: Net of 3%
- Secure a golden Visa with a €350,000 investment
- Annual house price index growth as of Q1 2020 was 19%
- In 2019 nominal GDP growth was 3.28%
- Low unemployment - currently at 7.46% (a drop from 19.03% in 2013)
- Safe, multicultural, sunny country offering excellent healthcare, schools and leisure
- Porto enjoys a high quality of life, a stable social climate, low labour costs, top talent, and good communication and infrastructure links
This fabulous development is in one of the trendiest streets in Porto.
The building comprises 18 apartments: 16 1 bed apartments and 2 two bed apartments, with areas between 48.9 sqm and 123 sqm, and excellent quality of finish. Attractive investment opportunity for those looking to park capital in Europe. Excellent product for Golden Visa purposes with a €350K investment.
This apartment is in one of the most admired streets in the city of Porto, close to the famous Praça dos Aliados and at a 15 minutes’ walk from the Douro River, in Ribeira. All these areas are considered the city’s trendiest and most popular.
The historic city of Porto is one of the oldest cities in Europe.
This exciting and vibrant city has surged in Europe as a main touristic destination due to its rich history, deep culture and a very singular nightlife. In 1996 the city center was elevated to the status of “Unesco” World Heritage. This region is also famous worldwide because of its wines, that are produced and stored along the banks of Douro River.