Santa Familia Panama City, Panama
- Availability: Studio - 4 beds
- Price: from $290,000
- Estimated Completion: December 2022
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 4%
Why Panama City?
- One of the fastest-growing economies in Latin America.
- No property taxes for 30 years and low transactional costs to buy.
- Secure a Golden Visa with purchases above $300,000.
- Home to over 140 regional offices of multinational companies.
- Casco Viejo, one of “The 12 Coolest Neighbourhoods Around The World” Forbes 2018.
- Tropical climate with exceptional beaches, culture and gastronomy.
Santa Familia – A timeless oceanfront development located in the heart of the city’s UNESCO-designated historic district, Casco Viejo.
Brought to the market by one of the best-known developers in Panama, Santa Familia sets a new standard for luxury waterfront living.
Santa Familia is a unique opportunity to own a luxury oceanfront apartment in the heart of Panama City’s UNESCO World Heritage Site overlooking the entrance to the Panama Canal.
This project offers studios and apartments of 1 to 4 bedrooms right in front of Santo Domingo Beach, with the most spectacular views of the beach, Casco and the modern city.
• Car parking
• Ocean Club with lounge & bar
• Private library
• Chefs kitchen
• Extensive landscaped oceanfront garden
• Swimming pool & lounge area
• Audio/visual entry system linked to the entrance door
• 24-hr security concierge service and monitored CCTV
From high ceilings to mosaic tiling, Santa Familia is a perfect blend of old and new.
With balconies as spacious as patios and as lush as jungles, Santa Familia residences offer timeless finishes, hotel-quality service, designer touches and high-standard appliances. Nothing in Panama compares.
Open-plan spaces with balconies, terraces or private gardens are thoughtfully laid out for relaxing or entertaining. In addition, tropical interiors with bright living areas and contemporary kitchens give way to inner sanctuaries through generous master suites with expansive bathrooms and wardrobes.
An experienced hospitality management company will also be responsible for the effective operation and maintenance of all communal facilities.
- Five-year developer financing available
- No property tax for 30 years.
- No income tax on rental income.
- This Casco property will hold its value better due to the historic district with limited supply and unique appeal.
“One of the 12 coolest neighborhoods around the world”
Forbes Magazine calls Casco Viejo one of the “12 Coolest Neighbourhoods Around the World”, and many call it home for its distinctive combination of historic charm, healthy beachfront living, and a welcoming, eclectic and vibrant community.
Contact us for more details.
Welcome to Casco Viejo, the historic core of Panama City.
Ideally located in the historic Casco Viejo district of Panama City, Santa Familia faces an almost forgotten Playa Santo Domingo and offers views of the Pacific Ocean and the entrance to the Panama Canal.
Founded in 1673, Casco Viejo is a small peninsula at one end of the Cinta Costera and is the oldest neighbourhood in Panama City. It is also one of the richest areas in culture, architecture, restoration and natural beauty. With narrow streets, colourful colonial architecture and a diverse population, there is definitely something magical about this neighbourhood.
Explore our various property markets by reading our destination guides. Learn more about their culture and attractions along with insight on their merit as an investment destination.Panama City destination guide