Siena Downtown St Petersburg, Florida
- Availability: 1 bedroom
- Price: From $169,900
- Estimated Completion: Completed
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 7%
Why St Petersburg?
- St Petersburg median condo prices have leapt by 10.5% in the last 12 months
- The Tampa Bay population has expanded by 4.5% over the last three years
- St Pete's has seen the greatest amount of residential development of any city in Florida
- US house prices rose 5.1% in the last 12 months
- Walk score of 90% being located in the heart of Downtown
- Fully managed in a prime location
Benoit Properties are proud to present our newest luxury residential property investment, Siena Downtown.
Consisting of 50 one bedroom one bedroom apartments in central St Petersburg, the project boasts a walk score of 90% being surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants.
- Completed and fully managed investment property
- 7.1% NET rental returns
- Prime city centre location
- Upgraded interiors throughout
- HOA fees & property taxes paid for two years
- Flexible 12 month payment plan
Each apartment at Siena Downtown was completely renovated in 2005 with a brand new roof, tile flooring, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and wooden cabinetry throughout. All apartments are managed by Benoit Management LLC and are ideally suited to clients looking to invest in a prime location without compromising on rental yield.
We can offer clients extended 12 month payment terms with only 30% down on contract. 70% can be paid anytime within the next 12 months suitable to your cash flow. Seller will honour 9% interest on your downpayment between exchange of contract and completion as a further incentive. Buyers receive rental income from the moment they complete on their purchase.
Consisting of 50 one bedroom one bedroom apartments in central St Petersburg, the project boasts a walk score of 90% being surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants. We have fully tenanted one bedroom apartments for sale exclusively.
Siena Downtown has a walk score of 90% being located one of the areas most desirable neighbourhoods.
Old Northeast provides a unique, quiet residential neighbourhood experience within immediate proximity to the city’s thriving cultural, entertainment and dining scene. There are literally hundreds of places to eat, drink and socialise and with places popping up all the time, both asking prices and rental prices of real estate in this location have risen sharply in recent years.
Old Northeast also boasts a collection of waterfront parks on Tampa Bay where tenants can catch a live concert, go to a festival, exercise, walk their dog, lounge on the beach and watch the dolphins play in the bay.