SixGild Lisbon, Portugal
- Availability: Studio to 3-bedroom apartments
- Price: From €480,000
- Estimated Completion: Q3 2023
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 4%
- No.1 European real estate capital for investment (Emerging Trends in Europe 2019 - PwC)
- 3rd most peaceful country in the world (Global Peace Index 2019)
- World's Best City Break Destination at the 2019 World Travel Awards
- Geographical proximity to the Atlantic coastline
- Tourism rose by over 50% between 2012 and 2019
- €9bn in infrastructure investment including new airport doubling visitor capacity
SIXGILD – Welcome to the heart of the golden city
Located in downtown Lisbon, the SIXGILD combines tradition and elegance in a completely unique area: Lisbon’s Baixa district.
After a complete refurbishment, this residential building translates today into a set of modern apartments, presenting tasteful finishes with all of the charms of living in one of the most vibrant parts of Lisbon.
About the project
Quality accessories, exquisite materials, high ceilings and elegant stucco are just some of the predominant notes in the SIXGILD apartments.
- 18 modern apartments, spread over five floors
- Great payment terms with only 15% down balance Q3 2023
- Privileged location in the centre of Lisbon
- Two shops on the ground floor
- High ceiling and excellent natural lighting
- Modern bathroom with porcelain panels
- Air conditioning
- Video Intercom
- Solid wood floor
Get ready to start a new life – with all the refinement and elegance you need.
Get in touch today for more information.
The historical centre, Baixa, is the perfect area for those who want to fully enjoy city life and make the most out of Lisbon. The district offers an ideal blend of heritage and contemporary with all the essential amenities and services you need, such as restaurants, bars and cafes, shopping malls, traditional shops and a unique transport network.
Around your new house, you will also find some of the most scenic destinations in Portugal, such as Castelo de São Jorge, Casa dos Bicos, Praça do Comércio, and several museums such as the Design Museum.
Explore our various property markets by reading our destination guides. Learn more about their culture and attractions along with insight on their merit as an investment destination.Lisbon destination guide