Slade at Channelside Tampa, Florida
- Availability: 1-3 Beds
- Price: $139,900
- Estimated Completion: Completed
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 6%
- Median sales prices up 5% year-on-year
- Rent increase in Tampa among the largest in the U.S.
- Jobs growth - $614m invested in 2014 creating 4500 new positions
- Population has grown 16.3% since the year 2000
- Falling unemployment, down from 8.1% to 5.8% in two years
The Slade’s luxury apartments include private balconies with beautiful views of Tampa, both of the downtown Tampa skyline and Tampa’s Channelside district.
- Infinity swimming pool with spa
- Salt water swimming pool
- Two-story fitness center with yoga room
- Rooftop sun deck
- 24-hour concierge service
- Club room with Wi-Fi
- Cyber café
- Gated parking with direct access into the building
- Landscaped courtyards
- Limited access building
- Two elegantly appointed lobbies
- On-site notary
Living at The Slade at Channelside high-rise apartments put you right in the heart of downtown Tampa's exciting lifestyle.
Tampa's Channelside district is minutes from downtown Tampa's business and cultural venues, as well as Harbour Island, Ybor City, and Hyde Park. Many of the major Tampa businesses such as Tampa General Hospital, Amazon headquarters, TECO Energy, and Kforce Inc. are all located close to The Slade. With the University of Tampa just minutes from Channelside, the Slade's high-rise apartments are also an excellent option for off-campus housing for students at the University of Tampa and other Tampa colleges.
Getting around in downtown Tampa couldn’t be easier. Whether you prefer walking, riding a bicycle, or taking the trolley, The Slade’s convenient downtown Tampa location will allow you to get anywhere you need to be. Forget about wasted time commuting: Enjoy excellent dining, entertainment and nightlife within walking distance of your Channelside high-rise apartment.