Steamboat Lodge Courchevel, France
- Availability: 3 - 8 bedrooms
- Price: From €1,095,000
- Estimated Completion: End of 2024
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 3%
- France was the EU's Top Travel Destination for 2022
- One of the country's most visited regions, with 120 million tourists per year
- Highest winter season turnover out of France, Switzerland, Austria and Italy
- Les Trois Vallées is the largest connected ski area in the world
- Courchevel has one of the highest average rental rates at €516
- The resort is to host the 2023 World Ski Championships – increased demand
Steamboat Lodge, your dream property in Courchevel
Offering breath-taking panoramic views of the mountains, Steamboat Lodge is just 100m from the Ariondaz ski lift linking you to Les Trois Vallées; the largest skiing area in the world, boasting over 600km of slopes.
Comprising 26 lodges located in the sought-after Courchevel 1650 Moriond; Steamboat Lodge offers five-star facilities including a swimming pool, wellness area and spa, concierge and underground parking.
Everyone can take the time to appreciate the cosy charm of this well-preserved mountain village, the snowy landscapes, the pleasure of skiing, the evenings spent by the fireside, the relaxation areas, the fine food, and the remarkable heritage. In the winter, enjoy skiing, snowboarding and paragliding; in summer, take on an 18-hole golf course, mountain biking and canyoning.
Investors can rely on Alpine Residences, the specialist in the rental of luxury properties in the French Alps. Excellent investment returns with proven high rental income. Possibility to reclaim VAT (20%).
Completion end of 2024.
- Prices from 1.095m EUR
- Five-star specification
- 1 to 7-bedroom layouts
- 100m from ski lifts
- 80% Financing
- 20% VAT rebate saving
Offering views across the mountains.
Steamboat Lodge benefits from its prime location in Les Trois Vallées, France—one of the largest ski areas in the world. Well suited to families and skiers of all levels, Courchevel is one of the most popular destinations in the Les Trois Vallées region.
Enclosed in enchanting forestry, the six villages of Courchevel abound with history and the resort’s north-facing slopes offer some of the best skiing conditions in the Alps. Courchevel has more Michelin stars than any other ski resort, with fourteen stars spread across eight restaurants.
- Train Station: Moûtiers - Salins - Brides-les-Bains: 35 mins
- International Airports: Lyon-Saint Exupéry and Genève: 2 hours 15 mins
- Airports: Chambéry: 1h 20mins. Annecy Mont-Blanc: 1hr 50 mins. Grenoble Alpes Isère: 2 hours 10 mins.
Explore our various property markets by reading our destination guides. Learn more about their culture and attractions along with insight on their merit as an investment destination.The Alps destination guide