Saint António Braga, Portugal
- Availability: 3 bedrooms
- Price: From €400,000
- Estimated Completion: Q3/Q4 2025
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 6%
- Just 45 minutes northeast of Porto, Portugal's second largest city
- Portugal's "third city" and one of the happiest in Europe
- Rich in history and culture with plenty of amenities
- Named the "Best European Destination to Visit" in 2021
- Price per sqm is €300 lower than the national average
- Property is 50% more affordable than Lisbon & 15% cheaper than Porto
Modern, Open-Plan Villas in the City of Braga, Northern Portugal
Just 5 minutes from the city centre of Braga, Saint António Residences will be part of an exclusive subdivision of nine 3-bedroom houses.
With contemporary lines and exposed concrete, this development has large and captivating rooms, with excellent sun exposure, which will provide you with maximum comfort.
Built with precision and premium quality materials, these villas have an excellent leisure area with a garden in the living room and kitchen, where you can enjoy quality moments in complete privacy.
Each home consists of:
- A large open space living room and kitchen;
- Furnished and fully equipped kitchen with Bosch appliances;
- Suite with closet;
- Garage for 2 cars;
- Public space with the possibility of installing a swimming pool.
As Portugal's third-largest city and one of the happiest in Europe, Braga is becoming an increasingly popular place to live, visit and invest.
Combining historic charm and modern appeal, Braga is home to elegant baroque architecture and the highest concentration of religious buildings in the country.
There is also a very contemporary side to the city. In addition to modern landmarks and architecture, the University of Minho boasts 32 research centres and draws a young, energetic population of students and working professionals.
Close to the development you will find age-old palaces, bustling grand plazas, pristine gardens and a plethora of independent shops and restaurants.
Explore our various property markets by reading our destination guides. Learn more about their culture and attractions along with insight on their merit as an investment destination.Braga destination guide