Sudeste Punta del Este, Uruguay
- Availability: 1 - 2 bedrooms
- Price: From $152,900
- Estimated Completion: Q1 2025
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 7%
Why Punta del Este?
- One of the safest and most luxurious destinations in South America
- Uruguay boasts one of the highest levels of GDP per capita in the region
- The country recorded almost 2 million annual visitors in Dec 2022
- Punta del Este is the 2nd most visited region (behind the capital)
- Residency Permits can be obtained through investment of 370k USD
- Fiscal Residency whereby residents pay no tax on foreign income
Luxury beach resort apartments in Punta del Este, Uruguay
Located in the heart of Punta del Este, a coastal city and peninsula in Uruguay, Sudeste combines the practicality of an urban building with the easy-going style of a beach resort.
This luxury development comprises 36 luxury apartments along with a range of resort-style amenities such as an indoor pool, gym, massage room, solarium, rooftop bbq, laundry, 24hrs security, and 38 covered parking spaces.
The building offers wide panoramic views of the sea and the city and is located in a strategic area: a block away from the ocean and two from the World Trade Center. It is also within walking distance from the Port and the Yacht Club, and 20 minutes away from the airport.
- 1 beds: 44sqm with 4sqm balcony: from $152,900
- 2 beds: 73sqm with 15sqm balcony: from $219,000
- Note: can combine units to make a T3.
Apartments come with designated parking and utility connection costs included.
Airbnb permitted: December-February high season but rentable across the year.
Strong rental demand / low running costs ($100-$150 per month HOA).
Punta del Este, a peninsula bordering the Atlantic coast, is one of the most luxurious destinations in South America. In this coastal city, iconic skyscrapers are paired with beautiful beaches and sprawling yacht harbours. Known for its glitzy hotels and restaurants and glamorous nightlife, the region is hot with tourists and attracts a particularly affluent crowd.
Located in the heart of the city, Sudeste is only a block away from the ocean and two from the World Trade Center. It is also within walking distance from the Port and the Yacht Club, and 20 minutes away from the airport.
Punta del Este
Explore our various property markets by reading our destination guides. Learn more about their culture and attractions along with insight on their merit as an investment destination.Punta del Este destination guide