Sun Cliffs Resort Lagos, Portugal
- Availability: 1 - 3 bedrooms
- Price: From €500,000
- Estimated Completion: Q1 2025
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 6%
- Quality of life: sunny Mediterranean climate, beautiful beaches and friendly people
- The Algarve won "Europe's Leading Beach Destination" at the World Travel Awards 2022
- The region registered the most overnight stays in Portugal (19.1 million) in 2022
- Hotel occupancy rates were their highest in 20 years in January 2023
- Under an hour to Faro International Airport
- Algarve house prices grew by 15.3% last year – 2nd highest performing European market
Modern Algarve Apartments With 5* Hotel Facilities
The Sun Cliffs Resort was designed in harmony with its privileged location on top of the cliffs of Ponta da Piedade. Situated in Lagos on Portugal’s Algarve coast, Sun Cliffs is a modern resort with a unique setup. Combining a five-star hotel with residential apartments, owners have access to various amenities – from a swimming pool and rooftop bar, to conference and meeting rooms, a restaurant, clubhouse and padel tennis courts.
The development comprises 72 fully furnished apartments ranging from one to three bedrooms. The timeless modern architecture strikes a perfect balance between functionality and elegance. Many apartments have balconies, offering breathtaking panoramic views of the Atlantic.
There is the opportunity to have your apartment managed by Sonae Capital, a leading management company which oversees six hotels in Portugal and has over 30 years in the hospitality market. This allows owners to benefit from an additional income stream while the property is vacant.
World’s Best Destination in the World Travel Awards for the third consecutive year, Portugal is a top place to visit and invest. The beautiful coastline of southern Portugal offers boundless experiences, from scenic beaches to charming seafood restaurants.
A tourism destination of excellence, Lagos boasts outstanding beaches and proximity to first-ranking golf courses and various tourism points of interest. It is a historic city known for its old town with sixteenth-century city walls, beautiful cobbled streets, and picturesque squares and churches. A wide range of restaurants, shops, cafés and bars are also on your doorstep.
Explore our various property markets by reading our destination guides. Learn more about their culture and attractions along with insight on their merit as an investment destination.Algarve destination guide