The Bank Manchester, UK
- Availability: 1 - 2 bedrooms
- Price: From £119,900
- Estimated Completion: Q2 2021
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Rental Yield: 6%
- 80 FTSE 100 companies based in Manchester
- 1.2m International visitors in 2016, the 3rd highest in the UK
- 25m, the number of passengers at Manchester Airport increased by 11% to over 25 million
- Manchester’s population growth is 3 times the national average
- 5.4% GVA growth rate, compared with the UK average at 2.6%
Luxury 1 & 2 bedroom apartments located in one of South Manchester’s most popular surburbs.
- 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- 15 mins metro from central Manchester
- Close to shops, bars and restaurants
- Located in growth area
- Strong developer with proven track record
Stretford is close to both urban lifestyles and a slower paced rural setting too given its proximity to the city centre and also many canal and woodland walking routes. The area is a very popular place to live and raise a family with demand for both sales and rental far outstripping supply.
Located in one of South Manchesters most popular suburbs, Stretford sits between popular Chorlton and Urmston being very close to the city centre, Old Trafford, University '92, Salford Quays and the M60 motorway.
What’s more, the project is located directly opposite the Mall with the ever popular Stretford food hall being directly outside the front door. You have plenty of shops, restaurants and bars on your doorstep along with a Metro stop taking you into the city centre in less than 15 minutes. The area is a very popular place to live due to its convenience to the city centre, fantastic parks, walking routes, canals & woodland. Ideal place for young professionals and families. From an investor standpoint, the Stretford Masterplan is well underway now with huge investments being made into infrastructure, student accommodation, retail and housing.