Exchange Building Liverpool, UK
- Availability: Studio - 3 beds
- Price: From £95,000
- Estimated Completion: Q3 2017
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Rental Yield: 7%
- Iconic Grade 2 Listed development in the UNESCO World Heritage site
- Located between historic Victoria street and World Famous Mathew Street
- Liverpool 2nd best city in UK for annual rental yields (This is Money, 2015)
- Liverpool is the UK’s fastest growing economy outside London
- Economy worth £121 billion with over 252,000 businesses
- House prices in Liverpool have risen 76% over the last 10 years
The Exchange Building is a chance to acquire something that is utterly unique – a perfectly restored gem in the world’s first truly global city.
Comprising of only 54 studio to three bedroom apartments, investors have the opportunity to buy prime Liverpool real estate steeped in history and adorned with sumptuous architectural detail.
Built in 1902 The Exchange Building is one of Liverpool’s great commercial buildings and being in the heart of Liverpool’s World Heritage Site, it was a place where the World did business.
- Studio – Three bedroom apartments
- 7% NET rental assurance for one year
- Prime location in heart of Liverpool World heritage site
- Highest quality fixtures and fittings
- Staggered payment over 12 month renovation schedule
- Priced from only £95,000
In the spirit of the craftsmen who designed and fashioned The Exchange Building, the developers are creating stylish living spaces that combine high quality specification with deep respect for tradition and heritage.
Our team are faithfully preserving the building’s unique character and lovingly restoring its exquisite design features. It’s modern living at its finest amidst timeless elegance.
Only in London can Britain boast architecture that matches the majesty of Liverpool and the grandeur of its great trading buildings.
The Exchange Building sits within one of Liverpool’s liveliest and most celebrated quarters. The historic Cavern Quarter is located close to all of the city’s major attractions and amenities only a stone’s throw from Liverpool One Shopping Centre and the Albert Dock. It is also birthplace of The Beatles and home to the legendary Cavern Club. Today the area’s stunning heritage buildings are home to some of the city’s most fashionable restaurants and stylish apartments.
The old-world charm of this UNESCO recognised quarter, and its proximity to the city’s retail and waterfront areas continue to make it one of Liverpool’s most desirable places to live, work and invest.