The Flats Orlando, Florida
- Availability: 1 - 2 bedroom
- Price: From $379,000
- Estimated Completion: Q3 2024
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 9%
- Florida registered 104 million visitors in the first three quarters of 2022
- The population of Florida increased by 14.6% from 2010 to 2020
- Thriving entertainment industry and eclectic mix of businesses
- University of Central Florida has the largest on-campus student population in the US
- House prices in Orlando increased by 18.3% in the year to December 2022
- Orlando saw the 2nd highest growth in single-family rental prices
A magnificent blend between the most practical condo and a luxury hotel
The Flats Orlando is a new and innovative condo hotel offering one-and two-bedroom apartments in a hotel setting, with beautiful first class amenities.
With 160 fully equipped units spread across 7 levels, each apartment is spacious and beautifully designed with high-rate finishes. The project boasts pool areas with lanais and a rooftop terrace with light breakfast and all day dining, overlooking the parks at a distance.
The Flats has state-of-the-art technology for germ-free air, enriched water showers, and smart lighting for added serenity. It represents the ideal place to unwind amidst the hustle and bustle of the parks and shopping centers in the city. It is a place designed for people to find tranquility, while still partaking in all Orlando has to offer.
The flats offers a strong rental return on investment running alongside personal usage, a short drive from all of the Orlando attractions.
- Coffee & Bar
- Pool zone
- Scenic terrace
- Rooftop yoga room
- Kids & Teens area
- Community room
- 24-hour Fitness Center
- The Great Hall
- Waiting Lounge
- Daily breakfast buffet
- In-room dining service
- Transportation service
- Daily housekeeping
- Property management
- Rental program
- Valet parking
- The Experience Club membership
- Amusement park tickets
With more than 14 amusement parks – including the 6 Disney parks – and the second largest convention center in the US, Orlando is emerging as the most visited city in the country, guaranteeing hotel occupancy.
The Flats Orlando is strategically located in the heart of Kissimme, Osceola Country, Florida. It is in an updated Urban Center Core zone, just off the corner of highly travelled Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy 192 and Hwy 535.
Nearby, there are plenty of supermarkets, restaurants, boutiques, shopping centers and hotels. Walt Disney World is just a 10-minute drive away.
- 20 minutes to Orlando International Airport
- 10 minutes to the Orlando Premium Outlets
- 10 minutes to Grand Cypress Golf Club
- 15 minutes to Sea World
- 25 minutes to Universal Orlando Park
Explore our various property markets by reading our destination guides. Learn more about their culture and attractions along with insight on their merit as an investment destination.Orlando destination guide