Storey Lake Orlando, Florida
- Availability: 2 - 4 beds
- Price: From $251,000
- Estimated Completion: Completed
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 5%
- Most visited city in the USA - 97 million tourists last year
- Disney World employs more people at a single location than any other company in the USA
- Population in Orlando has grown by 40% since 2000
- Year round sunshine and tropical climate
- Strong rental demand underpinned by Orlando's biggest employers
- Orlando Leads the USA in Job Growth Four Years in a Row
Welcome to Storey Lake, Kissimmee’s newest resort-style community.
Located at the corner of State Road 535 (SR535) – also known as Kissimmee-Vineland Road – and Osceola Parkway, Storey Lake is close to all of the major attractions as well as premium outlets.
This community will change the way people spend their vacation in Orlando. It’s perfect for investors as well as vacation lovers. Its philosophy is built on five pillars: community, nature, health, story and homes. The values behind these pillars inspired a memorable collection of lifestyle experiences and amenities that create engaging places and rituals for storytelling and story making throughout the community. The clubhouse features a full-service bar where the adults can enjoy hand-crafted cocktails and appetizers, while the kids race down the two giant waterslides and jump around in the splash pad. The clubhouse also has a resort-sized pool, lazy river, lake with kayaks, mini-golf course, state-of-the-art fitness center and more!
Storey Lake is a product of one of America’s leading builders. All of the homes come with an “Everything’s Included” package as part of the price which means that all the add-ons and extras you could possibly want are already included.
Take a tour of the community
Tucked away in the resort is The Hideaway Club featuring a resort-style pool and lazy river, two water slides, and a huge kids splash park. Kayak rentals are available for relaxing on the lake surrounding the resort.
- Magic Kingdom (20 min)
- Epcot (13 min)
- Disney Springs (15 min)
- Universal's Islands of Adventure (18 min)
- Universal Orlando Resort (22 min)
- SeaWorld Orlando (17 min)
- Aquatica Orlando (16 min)
- Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets (10 min)
- Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores (5 min)
- The Mall at Millenia (20 min)
- Orlando International Drive Premium Outlets (20 min)
- The Florida Mall (20 min)