The Upper Case Lisbon, Portugal
- Availability: Studio to 4 bedrooms
- Price: From €258,000
- Estimated Completion: Q1 2025
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 6%
- Over 8 million visitors to Portugal from Jan to June – best first half on record
- High quality of life with great climate, beaches and food
- 7th most peaceful country in the world (Global Peace Index 2023)
- Lisbon won "Best City Break Destination" at last year's World Travel Awards
- Blue chip offices including Google, Microsoft and IBM
- Lisbon saw highest increase in global prime rents (13.9%) in H1 2023
Stylish Studio Apartments and Townhouse Villas in Algés – 20 mins from Lisbon
The Upper Case, a stylish redevelopment of the town’s old printing press, offers the perfect balance between city and the coast.
Located in Dafundo, Algés, midway between Lisbon and the Praia Velha Beach, lies The Upper Case. This modern and complete renovation comprises a range of properties from studio apartments to townhouse-style villas. The development also offers high-end amenities and river views.
About the Project
- 71 residential properties from studio apartments to townhouse villas
- 20 minutes drive to central Lisbon / 40 minutes on public transport
- 10 minutes drive to Praia Velha beach and several others within 20 mins drive
- 20 minutes from Lisbon’s Humberto Delgado Airport
- Buy with well-established and fully funded developer
- Prices lower than in central Lisbon
- €5,000 to reserve
- 20% on Promissory Contract
- 15% 3 months after contract
- 15% 9 months after contract
- 50% on Deed Q1 2025
Situated in the Lisbon Metropolitan Area, Dafundo, Algés, lies mid way between Lisbon and the airport, 20 mins east and 20 minutes west to a number of beaches along the coast.
Dafundo is a small yet sophisticated town with a local beach and vibrant walkway, providing an elegant tourist destination with good air, where tourists and locals come to eat, drink and stroll.
Explore our various property markets by reading our destination guides. Learn more about their culture and attractions along with insight on their merit as an investment destination.Lisbon destination guide