The Vineyard Bodrum, Turkey
- Availability: 1 - 2 Bedrooms
- Price: From £43,000
- Estimated Completion: Q1 2021
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 7%
- Turkish Lira trading at historic lows, 20% fall against the dollar this year offers excellent value for international buyers
- Turkey's tourism revenues hit a new record high of $34.5 billion in 2019
- Visitors spent over $1 billion on accommodation in 2019
- $113bn ‘One Belt One Road’ initiative will be connecting Bodrum directly to China
- Record number of visitors to Turkey in 2019 with 51.9m Visitors
- Year round Mediterranean climate with beautiful beaches, culture and food
Completing Q1 2021, The Vineyard, Bodrum is a brand new collection of One and Two Bedroom Apartments, available at unmissable prices.
With over 70% of the project sold out, buyers can capitalise on the Turkish Lira trading at historic lows and secure one of the final remaining one and two bed apartments, from just £43,000.
Nestled close to the picturesque Karnas Vineyard, Regnum Golf & Country Club, Bodrum Milas Airport and the seaside town of Guvercinlik are all within easy reach in under 15 mins, with Bodrum City only a further 10 mins away.
All apartments benefit from chic, modern interiors and finish, private patio or balcony and a large communal pool with spectacular lake views.
Perfect for both personal use or investment, a management team is on hand for holiday rentals.
Apartments can be secured immediately with 50% down and the remainder on completion Q1 2021.
Today, the Bodrum Peninsula attracts a global mix of interests and buyers.
With a diverse combination of clients. There are Scandinavians and Kuwaitis, Americans and British. Younger families interested in full-time residential homes in the central areas close to all amenities, high-end investors and second- or third-home buyers of unique taste. International architects such as Sweden’s Thomas Sandler and New York’s Richard Meier are leaving their mark on what is rapidly becoming one of Turkey most popular destinations.
Our new project is ideally located close to the airport and the gateway of Bodrum’s glittering peninsula, with the new Regnum Golf Club and a nearby marina sure to drive prices up further, there is real internal migration from Istanbul’s elite seeking more space, familiar private hospitals, brands and schools found in Istanbul. Bodrum is now coined ‘ the furthest superb of Istanbul’ with eight year round direct flights per day and being reached within one hour.