Torn Tallinn, Estonia
- Availability: studio - 1 bed
- Price: From €124,900
- Estimated Completion: Completed
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 7%
- High Yield - 15 year average rental yields of 9%
- Domestic Growth - The average salary has almost tripled in 12 years
- Northern European hub for industrial, global business services and a world leader in IT
- Capital Growth - The Baltic region has been independent for <30 years and the market is still young
- Prices significantly lower than Sweden and the UK whilst following similar growth trajectory
- No capital gains tax
A unique, Manhattan-style, 20-storey, residential high-rise with 360° views of the sea and city. Residents have access to sun terraces.
From the front door of your apartment you are within a 7 minute Uber ride from Kalamaja, Tallinn’s trendiest neighbourhood filled with restaurants, bars and art galleries. Quaint, easy-going, and with a healthy dose of greenery, it feels like a hip village inside the city.
Penthouses have access to a personal rooftop terrace that offers stunning views over Lake Ülemiste, the sea, city centre and surrounding greenery.
Required deposit is 20% down and balance due within 90 days. Limited availability and great opportunity to invest in the most iconic new build in Central Tallinn.
- Completed residential luxury project
- Proven developer with solid track record
- Studio & 1 bedroom layouts
- Luxury amenities including gym, sauna and rooftop
- A designed lobby with high ceilings
- Amazing views across Tallinn
Close proximity to all of the city's attractions.
Enjoy views of the Old Town’s silhouette, towering high-rise buildings in the heart of the city, or the surrounding parks and lush greenery. From the front door of your apartment you are within a 7 minute UBER ride from Kalamaja, Tallinn’s trendiest neighborhood filled with restaurants/bars/art galleries. Quaint, easy-going, and with a healthy dose of greenery, it feels like a hip village inside the city.