Trinity Place Leeds, UK
- Availability: Studio - 1 beds
- Price: POA
- Estimated Completion: Q3 2016
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Rental Yield: 3 years at 8%
Why Leeds, UK?
- Third largest city in the UK with over 70,000 students
- Leeds University is a accredited member of the Russell Group
- Student housing was one of the best performing sectors during the downturn (Savills)
- Leeds has the largest financial services centre outside of London generating over £13 billion
- Home to international students from over 142 different countries
For investors looking for long term income generation at an entry level price, Trinity Place delivers high quality student accommodation in a thriving UK city.
- 81 student en-suite, studio and one bedroom apartments
- Three year 8% NET rental agreement in place
- 10 minutes walk from University and Leeds City Centre
- Brand new complete with social room, fitness gym and B.B.Q area
- Fully-furnished, self-contained apartments with private kitchens and bathrooms
- Fully managed and hassle free for investor buyers
- Fitness gymnasium
- B.B.Q area
- Social room
- Laundry room
- Manned reception
- Bike storage
- Gated community
- En-suite bathrooms
- High speed Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection
Trinity Place is located in a student suburb of Leeds being walking distance to both the University of Leeds and Leeds Metropolitan University campuses.
The area has always been very popular with students due to the vibrant community and traditional suburban advantages - local shops, local cinemas, a village atmosphere, and many green spaces. The project is also close to Headingley the sporting heart of Leeds. Headingley stadium is home to the Rhinos and Leeds Tykes Rugby teams and the adjacent Carnegie Cricket Ground, home of Yorkshire County Cricket Club.