Union & Co Auckland, New Zealand
- Availability: Studio - 2 bedrooms
- Price: From 458,000NZD
- Estimated Completion: Q2 2018
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 5-6%
- 11th highest property price growth in the world (Knight Frank Global Cities Report 2015)
- Housing shortage increased by 15,000 to 20,000 dwellings in 2014 (Reserve Bank 2015)
- Auckland’s Regional Population hits 1.42 million people (NZ Statistics, 2013 Census)
- Thriving Business and Financial Hub contributing 35.3% to New Zealand’s GDP (Statistics NZ)
- Largest & most populous city with more than 33% of New Zealand’s population
- Strong tenant demand resulting in high rental yields
- Fastest growing population in New Zealand
Perched on the ridgeline between Auckland’s bustling CBD and the leafy suburb of Freemans Bay, Union & Co is a boutique residential community that capitalises on position, amenity and practicality.
- Exclusive Pre-Launch Opportunity
- 134 Freehold apartments
- Studio – two bedroom layouts
- Award winning developer with 22 year track record
- Only 20% down / balance on completion
- Priced from 458,000 NZD
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Changing Rooms
Union & Co enjoys convenience living, with everything you need just a few minutes’ away.
Local bars and restaurants, located at your doorstep, are always ready to pour a glass of something divine. Alternatively, if you’re after a different pace, it is a short stroll to Myers Park, Albert Park, the Auckland Art Gallery or Vector Arena, which hosts internationally renowned musical and cultural performances.