Venere Marbella, Spain
- Availability: 2 - 3 bedrooms
- Price: From €430,000
- Estimated Completion: Q1 2022
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: 5%
- Only a 40 minute commute from Malaga airport
- Over 20 million tourists travelled through Malaga in 2019
- Marbella boasts over 300 days of sunshine per year on average
- Renowned for world class tourism, celebrity visitors, Michelle star restaurants, luxury yachts and shopping
- 70 golf course between Malaga and Gibraltar; many of those being World class championship standard
- Invest €500,000 and qualify for the Spanish Golden Visa program
A Boutique Development of 44 Luxury Apartments & Penthouses.
Venere Residences are being built amongst the Stone Pines that dominate this popular enclave of Artola providing its residents a truly unique and natural setting for them to enjoy the very highest standards of contemporary living.
The buildings of Venere have been masterfully woven into the contours of this beautiful landscape elevating the residences to take advantage of stunning coastal views whilst sinking the pools and gardens into the forest floor where the tree canopy provides natural cooling and a wonderful scent of pine.
About the project
- Coastal views
- Luxury 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
- Established developer
- Lagoon style pool and tropical gardens
- 2 parking spaces and storage in place
- 15 mins from Marbella
- All stage payments covered under bank guarantee
- Only 30% down / balance completion Q2 2022
Venere offeres owners a selection of two and three bedroom Apartments and Duplex Penthouses each with generously sized open plan living and all using a very high quality specification of materials and interior finishes.
Located east of Marbella, and less than a 30 minute drive from Málaga’s international airport, Venere Marbella offer spectacular views across the Mediterranean sea.
Cabopino Marina – a place renowned for its natural charm, world class yachts, fine dining, watersports and several famous chiringuitos is just a stone’s throw away from Venere Marbella. Take a quick stroll towards the shoreline and you’ll find an array of stylish bars, restaurants and shops, as well as the highly-regarded Cabopino Beach. What’s more, it’s just a short drive to some of Costa del Sol’s hot spots, including Marbella town and Puerto Banus. Cabopino is one of the Costa del Sol’ most desirable residential addresses, and renowned for its white sandy beaches, natural protected sand dunes, proximity to amenities, such as tennis and recreation facilities and several golf courses.