White Shell Algarve, Portugal
- Availability: 1 - 3 bedrooms
- Price: from €420,000
- Estimated Completion: Completed / Off-plan phases
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rental Yield: Net at 4%
- The Algarve is the most touristic region of Portugal making it the perfect place to invest
- Won "Europe's Leading Beach Destination" at the prestigious World Travel Awards 2022
- Quality of life - sunny Mediterranean climate, beautiful Portuguese beaches and friendly people
- NHR (non habitual residence programme) - tax efficient residency status for homeowners
- Algarve house prices grew by 15.3% last year – 2nd highest performing European market
- Europe's Leading Sustainable Tourism Destination 2022
White Shell is the most well-kept secret of the Algarve.
This true Eco-friendly Resort located near Senhora da Rocha is just a short distance from top-notch beaches, golf courses, award-winning restaurants and major attractions of the Algarve. The international airport is 45 minutes away.
The project is completed and offers 55 touristic apartments. Investors can enjoy a solid rental income with a 4 percent net rental return for five years, alongside up to 7 weeks of personal usage.
We have 1-3 bedroom apartments for sale as part of a fully managed resort. Prices from 420,000eur.
- 4 percent net return for five years
- 7 weeks personal usage per annum
- Completed luxury resort
- Walking distance to the beach
- High specification from a reputable developer
- Indoor/outdoor swimming pools
- Spa with gym sauna and massage room
- Reception/concierge services
- Coffee shop
- Play area
- Multisport fields
- Two Bars
- Paddle-tennis court
Contact us for more information…
Located 550m from two of the most stunning beaches in the region, Nossa Senhora da Rocha and Praia Nova, White Shell takes us to the Atlantic, where the sand is light and the water blue sapphire. Guests should also take some time to visit the wonderful natural monument of Algar Seco, sculpted in the rock only with the force of the wind and the waves; the incredible Benagil Cave; and the olive-covered fields, alfarrob threshing floors and almond blossom.
And whenever you feel like coming out of the comfort of this shell, there is much to visit nearby such as Porches, a picturesque village dating from the mid-sixteenth century, known for its famous wines and pieces of the pottery, or Faro, the historic capital of the Algarve which is only 42 kilometers away.
Our prime location allows you to be very close to two magnificent golf courses, as well as the best restaurants in the Algarve.
Explore our various property markets by reading our destination guides. Learn more about their culture and attractions along with insight on their merit as an investment destination.Algarve destination guide